Monday, October 17, 2011

100 Word Challenge.

We came across the "100 word challenge" with our quad-blogging and thought we would have a go at it ourselves. Here are a few examples. They had to have the words "The wind howled in the trees" somewhere in each story.


I was walking to the playground one night when the wind was howling in the trees. I was a bit scared because no one was here so I still played. After a while I sat on the seat next to the rubbish bin. I was watching the swings,then suddenly it became very still. There was no wind but I could still see the swings swaying. The swings started going up and down, up and down. I did not know what was pushing so I decided to check it out. Hesitantly, I went over to the swings. They slowed down. I got scared so I ran home. by Phoenix

The Whisper Ghost by Khanh
“BOO!!!!” I heard a voice behind my back. I turn around. No one there. I said “Hello” No one answered. I kept walking, “BOO!!!!” A strange voice talking to me again. I moved on as fast as I could. I heard the wind howling through the trees. I can also hear the falling leaves. I walked passed an ancient grey, rusty haunted house.
SUDDENLY THE DOOR CREEP OPEN! THUNDER STRUCK.
I decide to have a sneak peak in the house and figured out why people hate that house so much…


5 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Joey. I think you have a good imagination. How did you get your idea of a ghost. mskreul.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really creepy story. I f that happend in real life to me I would be scared!I like how you just stop right when your getting into the haunted house. It wants readers to read more.
    Ben at http://kidblog.org/4krrichards/

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were you I would be so scared and creeped out.But I still think it was a great story!

    PAYTON,
    Richads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am Arienne.Youre story was great. how di you get that picture? It looks like a real gohst is swinging. I hope it is not real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW i loved the picture it looked great it actully looks like a wishper gosght great work FROM JULIETA NORTHWOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL

    ReplyDelete