Friday, September 9, 2011

Writing - Taking it to the next level!

Check out how we me made a boring sentence far more interesting




Up, up, up. I am climbing a humongous hill.Even though it didnt look that high from below it now felt like having to conquor a mountain. It was ehausting. The sun was burning harshly on my sweaty back. I stumbled on, one foot after another. Up, up, up. Finally I drop to my knees at the top. What a beautiful view. By Jahde

One day a man climbed up a gigantic hill. It was sunny. He was sweating and felt like he was being touched by the sun. He stripped his shirt off. He was so hot. By Sean and Shaddi

We hiked up a tough rocky mountain. We could not wait to see the stunning views we imagined would be at the top. By Khanh and Natasha

I was climbing up a treacherous cliff face in the Himilayas. It was a very difficult task but I succeeded. The views were a life-changing experience. By Sam and Caleb.

I staggered up the steep, grassy slope. I was exhausted.

The hill climb was difficult. The rain was bucketing down. I was
saturated and was regretting taking the rediculous bet.
By Atreyu

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and smart words you are using and i really enjoyed it.
    gwen northwwod primary school england age 9

    ReplyDelete